Tweed Flat Cap with Ear Flaps
As low as $47.00
Tweed Flat Cap with Ear Flaps – olive tweed
- A classic for skeet shooting or on a duck hunt – a stylish flat cap with ear flaps made of pure virgin wool tweed in a restrained stripe pattern.
- All set for chilly days – the snug black fleece lining, the foldout ear flaps, and neck protection, keeps your head pleasantly warm.
- Classy – this duckbill cap is a subtle companion for a variety of situations.
MADE IN EUROPE
- An exciting type of hunting is waterfowling in the evening. At the time during the day when temperatures noticeably drop, you are well-equipped with this muted color flat cap.
- An elegant and timeless shape – the cap is cut out of one piece with an integrated brim, making it a universally stylish accessory.
- Tweed, a natural material – this splendid fabric made of pure virgin wool is breathable and pleasantly temperature-regulating.
- Fleece lining – for those who are sensitive to the touch of wool, the inner lining provides a skin-friendly alternative.
- Improved wearing comfort – the elastic sweatband at the inner edge ensures that the cap will be securely held in place.
- Color: olive tweed
- Outer fabric: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% polyester
Sizes / Größen / Tallas
Cap & Hat Sizes (unisex) / Kappen & Hutgrößen / Gorros y tallas de sombreros (Unisex).