Rib-Knit Cap with Alpaca Wool
Rib-Knit Cap with Alpaca Wool – brown
- A cap with character – the textured rib knit pattern looks especially good on tough guys.
- Fold over brim – keeps the wind away from the forehead and ears.
- With alpaca wool – this very fine, silky and shiny natural fiber from a camel species in the Andes is incrediby warm and wonderfully soft at the same time.
MADE IN GERMANY
- Supple and shapely – warmly ensconed in natural virgin wool and alpaca – this fine-filamented wool is captivating to the touch.
- No scratchy feeling – the proportion of polyacrylic and polyamide prevents the cap from being itchy, prevents matting and helps it to hold its shape.
- A special look – individual alpaca fibers that stand out from the yarn impart an exceptional appearance to this knitted cap.
- Color: brown
- 47% polyacrylic
- 30% virgin wool
- 12% alpaca wool
- 11% polyamide