Glock® 35 .40 Caliber Balbach Damascus Knife (2 of 3)
- One of three collectible knives made out of a gun barrel used by professional shooter Dave Sevigny.
- 320-layer Damascus steel produced by a traditional welding technique.
- Damascus made out of the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- Barrel #2 of 3, Serial Number: HMX864
- Blade composition includes the pistol barrel Dave Sevigny used to win the 2008 and 2009 USPSA Limited-10 Nationals, which represented Dave's 8th and 9th USPSA National Championship wins.
- Dave added several other regional and state level championships using this same barrel.
MADE IN GERMANY
- All-purpose hunting knife with extraordinary stability and full tang construction.
- The full tang blade is made of non-stainless Damascus steel, recycled from the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- The steel was manufactured by Markus Balbach, a German blacksmith, and was folded to 320 layers by using old traditional handcraft.
- The finger grooves not only ensure comfort, but also provide an added measure of safety while using the knife.
- The bolsters are made of the same Damascus steel and the handle itself is made of hardened core mammoth ivory.
- Before application, the mammoth ivory was hardened, with color added for extra elegance.
- The brown-colored sheath is made of traditionally crafted saddle leather. Solely vegetable tanning materials are used during the tanning process. The leather is re-tanned in drums over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each knife is unique and comes with a serial number
- Total length – 9.65 inches (245 mm)
- Blade length – 3.54 inches (115 mm)
- Blade strength – 0.15 inches (4.5 mm)
- Pattern: Small Roses Damascus
Disclaimer: None of our knives are produced with elephant ivory, but is derived from Mammoth. This is in accordance with recent United States legislation banning the commercial trade of elephant ivory. Further information can be found here.