Glock® 35 .40 Caliber Balbach Damascus Knife (3 of 3)
- One of three collectible knives made out of a gun barrel used by professional shooter Dave Sevigny.
- 320-layer Damascus steel produced by a traditional welding technique.
- Damascus made out of the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- Barrel #3 of 3, Serial Number: MZU771
- Blade composition includes the pistol barrel Dave Sevigny used to practice and train for his competitons.
MADE IN GERMANY
- All-purpose hunting knife with extraordinary stability and full tang construction.
- The full tang blade is made of non-stainless Damascus steel, recycled from the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- The steel was manufactured by Markus Balbach, a German blacksmith, and was folded to 320 layers by using old traditional handcraft.
- The bolsters are made of the same Damascus steel and the handle itself is made of mammoth molar rind.
- The light brow-colored sheath is made of traditionally crafted saddle leather. Solely vegetable tanning materials are used during the tanning process. The leather is re-tanned in drums over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each knife is unique and comes with a serial number
- Total length – 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Blade length – 4.53 inches (115 mm)
- Blade strength – 0.18 inches (4.5 mm)
- Pattern: Wild Damascus
Disclaimer: None of our knives are produced with elephant ivory, but is derived from Mammoth. This is in accordance with recent United States legislation banning the commercial trade of elephant ivory. Further information can be found here.