Glock® 35 .40 Caliber Balbach Damascus Knife (1 of 3)
One-of-a-kind Glock® 35 .40 Caliber Balbach Damascus Knife (#1 of 3)
- One of three collectible knives made out of a gun barrel used by professional shooter Dave Sevigny.
- 320-layer Damascus steel produced by a traditional welding technique.
- Damascus made out of the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- Barrel #1 of 3, Serial Number: GWA786
- Blade composition includes the pistol barrel Dave Sevigny used to win the 2005 USPSA Limited-10 Nationals and 2006 USPSA Limited Nationals, which represented Dave's 4th and 6th USPSA National Championship wins.
- Dave added several other regional and state level championships using this same barrel.
MADE IN GERMANY
- All-purpose hunting knife with extraordinary stability and full tang construction.
- The full tang blade is made of non-stainless Damascus steel, recycled from the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 Caliber gun.
- The steel was manufactured by Markus Balbach, a German blacksmith, and was folded to 320 layers by using old traditional handcraft.
- The finger groove not only ensures comfort, but also provides an added measure of safety while using the knife.
- The bolsters are made of the same Damascus steel and the handle itself is made of mammoth molar.
- Before application, the mammoth molar was stabilized, with color added for extra elegance.
- The black-colored sheath is made of traditionally crafted saddle leather. Solely vegetable tanning materials are used during the tanning process. The leather is re-tanned in drums over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each knife is unique and comes with a serial number
- Total length – 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Blade length – 4.53 inches (115 mm)
- Blade strength – 0.18 inches (4.5 mm)
- Pattern: Wave Damascus