§ 1 Scope & Protection Clause
(1) For the legal relationship between the operator of this shop (provider) and the Customers of this Internet shop, the following terms and conditions in the version given at the time of ordering are exclusively valid.
(2) Deviating General Terms of the Customer will be rejected.
§ 2 Offers, Conclusion Of Contract And Order Process
(1) The presentation of the merchandise in the Online Shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but is merely a non-legally binding online catalogue.
(2) By placing an order in the Online Shop, the Customer declares in a legally binding manner their wish to acquire the merchandise placed within the shopping basket and agrees to abide solely to the terms and conditions of the Seller.
(3) The sending of confirmation of the receipt of the Customer's order by email to the email address provided by the Customer (confirmation of order) only documents the receipt of his order and does not yet represent any legally binding acceptance of his offer. The contract only comes into force once an order confirmation has been sent by email by GASTON J. GLOCK style LP to the Customer or when the merchandise ordered has been delivered.
§ 3 Reservation Of Ownership
The delivered goods shall remain the property of the Seller until the Customer has paid in full.
§ 4 Prices And Terms And Conditions Of Payment
(1) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(2) Method of payment must be newly input with every order. The goods may either be paid for by sofortüberweisung.de, giropay, credit card or in individual cases by pre-payment. GASTON J. GLOCK style LP reserves the right to exclude certain payment types. Payment by sending cash or a cheque is not possible.
(3) When paying in advance please transfer the full amount (including shipping), specifying the order number and your name within 7 days after order confirmation to our account. The items from your order are reserved for you until that point. Please be appreciative of the fact that we will unfortunately have to cancel your order if we have not received your payment by that time. Please take into consideration that it can take up to three working days for receipt of your payment to GASTON J. GLOCK style LP.
(4) When paying with credit card, payment is charged to your card before the items are shipped. We accept Visa and Mastercard/Eurocard.
Back to top
§ 5 Delivery
(1) Order and delivery is principally to and from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
(2) We will try to help you if you wish to have a delivery made to another country. In this case, please contact us beforehand via email.
(3) Shipment principally takes place via DHL.
§ 6 Unavailable Items
If a particular item is not available, please contact us via email. We will then clarify whether the item can be reordered
§ 7 Price Validity
The prices listed in the online shop are Euro prices (including the value-added tax prescribed by law of 19%).
§ 8 Shipping Rates
Shipping costs for each order will be individually displayed at the end of the order transaction
Back to top
§ 9 Return Costs
The costs for return shipments are the responsibility of the Customer. In the event that the delivered item is defective or flawed, we will of course bear the cost of the return shipment.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) Unless otherwise specified, the warranty rights of the Customer are based on the general legal regulations. For damage claims of the Customer vis-à-vis the Seller the regulation in § 6 of our General Terms and Conditions of Business is valid.
(2) Liability claims by the Customer are subject to a limitation period of 24 months for new items and 12 months for used items.
(3) The Seller provides no guarantee.
§ 11 Disclaimer
(1) The Customer has no claims for damage, unless otherwise provided hereinafter. The above disclaimer applies also for the benefit of legal representatives and agents of the Seller, if the Customer asserts claims against such entities.
(2) Exempted from the liability specified in secton 1 are damages based on injury of life, limb, health and clams for damages from the violation of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary for reaching the objective of the contract, such as the Seller has to hand over the goods to the Customer without material defects or defects of title. Likewise excluded from the disclaimer is the liability for damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the Seller, his legal representative or assistants.
(3) A statutory application of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remains unaffected.
§ 12 Assignment And Pledge Ban
The assignment or pledge of the Customer’s claims or rights with respect to the Seller without the consent of the Seller is excluded, unless the Customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
Back to top
§ 13 Offset
The Customer has a right of offset only in terms of those counter claims which are determined to be legally valid and are indisputable.
§ 14 Place Of Jurisdiction And Choice Of Law
(1) The contractual relationship between Seller and Customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Excluded from the choice of law are solely the strict stipulations of the customer protection law of the customer's permanent country of residence. An application of the UN law on the sale of goods shall be excluded.
(2) The location of the Seller is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from the contractual relationship between the Customer and Seller.
§ 15 Seller Identification
Seller Identification: GASTON J. GLOCK style LP, Breslauer Str. 350, 90471 Nürnberg, District Court: Nuremberg under number HRB 29622, CEO, Beate Arnold.
§ 16 Image Rights
All image rights belong to GASTON J. GLOCK style LP. Use without express permission is strictly prohibited.
§ 17 Severability Clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be fully or partially void, ineffective or unenforceable, this will not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.