Loden Trekking Backpack
Loden Trekking Backpack – brown
- A loyal companion on the hunt whether you're in the mountains, on the savannah, in the woods or in the fields – a practical and well-designed trekking backpack with numerous technical refinements to fulfill the highest of standards.
- A visually appealing material mix of brown Pischl Loden and durable nylon fabric.
- With its narrow, high-backed design, the lightweight and water resistant backpack is suitable for everyone.
MADE IN HUNGARY
- Narrow, high-backed backpack made of nylon fabric and original Austrian Pischl Loden.
- This backpack has two attached pockets and a built-in pocket on the flap, all equipped with waterproof sealed zippers.
- Ingenious trick – a gun can be inserted in the space behind the attached pockets so that your hands remain free, for example, when climbing up to a tree stand.
- A large, waterproof sealed zipper offers direct access to the interior of the backpack without having to open the drawstring closure.
- The side lacing allows you to adjust the backpack according to the content volume. Scopes, water bottles and other hunting gear can also be stowed here and easily accessed from the outside of the pack.
- The back portion is padded with mesh to prevent sweat build up. The padded shoulder straps and waist belt with 21 cartridge loops can be flexibly tailored to the wearer.
- Color: brown
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 22.8" x 5.9" (30 cm x 58 cm x 15 cm)